13 July 2010

my new clutch purse!

FINALLY! i have gotten around to doing this over the weekend. my very own quilted clutch purse with many compartments. aint it pretty! :D
I have sewn compartments for dollar notes, for receipts, for coins (there's additional 'built in zippered pouch'), for cards and for knick knacks. It can even fit my iphone & a packet of tissue & my keys comfortably. This means, I only need to carry this compact pretty clutch purse around instead of either (1) juggling my wallet + iphone + keys seperately on my hands which is cumbersome or (2) carrying my big bag everywhere i go. Its super duper useful!
So pretty, so useful, so happy just looking at it! I have made another 5 more of these in different prints for the shoppe . Hope someone out there likes it as much as i do and buy them off the shoppe fast.

Seperately, i've got a new camera which i use for taking the pictures just now. Although my current Nikon camera takes very good and clear pictures, carrying it around is a quite a chore cuz its big and heavy. I wanna get a small compact one and i have been drooling over this for the longest time everytime i see it on SQ magazine. Anyway, its the Minox Digital Classic Camera DCC 5.1. I totally dont know what to expect of the camera other than its very small and cute and handy and light. I am such a sucker!

On hindsight, there's a tad bit of regret cuz I shd have researched abit more instead of giving in to my whims. When i tried to take close up of my new clutch purse, it cant!!!! It doesnt have that macro function. It can onli take close up shots up to 50cm. Any closer and it will be blurry!! :((
For the same price, I could have gotten a better specs camera which is equally handy. Well, too bad, I am going to make the best of this and start snapping away.

2 comments:

YH said...

Eh thot your dad got a camera like that?

onebowl said...

err.. ya.. but he gave that away. then this one is the new enhance version with higher pixels & bigger screen & view finder so i tot it shd be much better .. turns out...still the same!!! :(