22 July 2010

Cheese from Russia!

Ms G gave me some cheese which came all the way from russia. Eating them bring back fond memories of my russian days. The first time i tried this type of cheese was in some restaurant eating russian food and having ice cold beer! Yumz! This type of cheese goes very well with beer & vodka! I didnt believe it was cheese initially - Its stringy in texture (somewhat like those dried octupus) , very salty and has a smoky taste & smell. Its totally unlike what I am used to having in this part of the world.

It would be too induglent and lonely to have beer in the afternoon, so I made myself a cuppa tea and had my fill of cheese! :D
(the cheese dont look too appetising in the pictures but it sure it!)
Thanks Ms G! :D

1 comment:

Jellbell from Hell said...

Ahhh the cheese looks so yummy!