01 July 2010

Belle Maison Zakka Fair is now ON!

Geraldine's having her fair @ Thomson Plaza this week and it ends this sunday. Been visiting her shoppe for three times already. Simply love to go cuz it makes me happy to be surrounded by all the pretty things at her shoppe plus catch up with her and pass her some of my creations for sale .


Here's some pictures of her fair which i took today. Her shoppe front

(too bad that banner in the background 'rainbow vision' spoilt the picture it abit).


Her lovingly crafted bags all hung up prettily.


And... my pretty crafts on display!!! The popular carpark coupon/cheque holder holder, bendy pouches, bolster pouch and card case holders. I had earlier passed her some metal clasps purses but its all sold :D So happy!

And look! She took the effort to make nice label to promote my crafs. She even help put pretty paper tags on!

No comments: