07 October 2009

wide lens camera - Pink Dress

present from haw & kk! pretty pink no frills camera using film instead of digital and the packaging's pretty - with my fave russian doll! had saw this before but cant bear to spend money on it .. but to receive it as a gift, its fantastic! :D

according to the description - " Surprisingly vivid colors! ... camera geeks will be speechless!" " Charming pictures, lovely vignetting effect" "Its all made of plastic ... as tiny and light as it gets!"
(took these pictures at night using my trusty old digital camera, pictures turned out lousy but still posting it anyway)

wahh.... cant wait to use it. will try it over the weekend during brunch and will snap some pics of my doggies! :D and here's a picture of snowy first ... bro snapped a picture randomly and she soooooo cute :))) makes me wanna cuddle her!

4 comments:

duuky said...

wahahaaa... i see my blog on your laptop screen...

Jellbell from Hell said...

Favouritism again...where's Yuki!!

onebowl said...

duuky - yeah.. i am a regular at your blog .. i m one of the statistics of the traffic feed figures at your blog too

jellbell - errrmm.... bro did not get a good picture of yuki?*sheepish look* :P

YH said...

excuse me excuse me not haw AND kk just haw only =p haha... only e tissue papers' from him

hope e photos turn out good!