04 October 2009

handmade metal clasps pouches

always love these clasps frame purses, bags. guess its because it easier to use compared to zippers. i use zippered pouches to keep my make up but i often forget to zip it up after use and that means messy bag with make up items scattered all over. yeah... haw loves to rummage my bag and to tidy it :P
so, i went to etsy to check out the market prices for these clasps bag - ranges from US$16 to US$75 depending on size. see some of those below:
anyway, i got a couple of those metal frames during my taipei trip and spent the past week crafting it. and once again, sooo happy with the end results. well, 3 of them are reserved and wanted to sell the remaining ones on etsy initially but changed my mind - i am going to give it to other frens :D

Going to give the bigger ones to kay, lak and lynn (travel mates for taiwan trip) - had promised to make them a bag sort of like a souveneir for the trip and to thank them for spending some time with me in taipei at my fave fabric building :DD

these are sooooo pretty. i get soooo happy looking at it!! am going to pack them tomorrow night (hopefully) and send them all off to their new owners :D

4 comments:

Jellbell from Hell said...

They are sooooo pretty! Happy to see you back at crafting! :)

onebowl said...

thank you thank you my ardent supporter :D something coming ur way soon

Kayie said...

I didn't receive... I hope you didn't send it to my old address...

onebowl said...

kayie - will pass to you tomolo la