14 January 2008

New creation - Notice board!

have seen other craftsters transforming a plain cork board to a pretty one. been thinking of trying it for the longest time - but as usual, there's great inertia for me to start crafting something new. but finally found inspiration to do it today! :D pretty happy with the end results but felt that the board's too small - need to do a bigger one next time. also , instead of using boring push pins, i made some rabbits push pins to spruce up the board! i shall try to do some for my supportive frens in due course............ :P
i will try to sew some pillowcases next- inspiration came from jellybelly!

3 comments:

Jellbell from Hell said...

Yes! Your ardent supporter (me!) is eagerly anticipating....

:)

Jellbell from Hell said...

Come to think of it, the patchwork quilt cover and 2 matching pillowcases would be OH SO GOOD!!! I know I know, you're going to ask me to DREAM ON!

onebowl said...

if i do make that quilt cover for you.. tat's going to be your lifetime birthday present... no momre pressies after that :P