20 February 2012

Fresh orange juice

Lately, tyre developed an interest in eating oranges - only sunkist oranges to be specific. So, i bought one of those juice squeezer thingy. Nothing fanciful, nothing electronic. Just cut and squeeze the orange dry.

It takes 3 oranges to make a glass of juice that's easy to gulp down in less than a minute. Times like these... i miss suparni and comforts of home! Back home, I have freshly squeezed juices every morning for breakfast. That i take for granted and resent having to wait that mere 3 minutes for suparni to make one fresh glass for me. Yes, i am that spoilt... too impatient to even wait - i just wanna get out of the house to work quick in the mornings.

Staying alone has its merits like privacy, and errr... i cant think of any else at this moment. But nothing beats staying at home with parents where everything is taken care of. No need for sweeping floor, laundry, cooking, ironing etc. And my darling girls! I miss them...esp snowy!

3 comments:

me said...

I'll make you two fresh OJ with my electric OJ squeezer when you come over la!

onebowl said...

ahaha ok ok ! chalet time soon!! :D

juskawaime said...

wahh u bias! Only misss Snowy!! =p