20 January 2012

Second half 2011 - HK!

i havent been updating the blog for many reasons...mostly out of pure laziness
but also for excuses such as wanting to start a brand new one ... there are some blog styles that inspire me to 'imitate'

but that would be akin to erasing my past entries since 2007 which is a pity.

so after much procrastination, i decided ... just stick with the current one out of pure convenience and convinced myself that i dont need fancy layout, fancy writing nor contents. Just better photography and photoediting skills will do.

so, just a recap of what's going on in my life for the last half year in 2011...

i have upgraded/downgraded from miss to to mrs lim.


i have done a bit of shuttling between singapore & hong kong. The Husband (aka Tyre) is now working in hong kong and being the supportive and loving wife i am (*puke*), i tagged along. i spend my time cooking, washing and crafting in hk. its like a holiday/getaway for me and i am pretty much enjoying it :D time alone to indulge in me, myself and The Husband.

our home for now is this tiny apartment in ma on shan. view of the apartment facade.

i wiki-ed the description of ma on shan and its says "ma on shan is a new town along the eastern coast of tolo harbor in the new territories of hong kong". i tried to locate a spot on the map just to get a rough idea. its takes me about half hour to get to tsim tsa tsui via bus - not that far afterall.


but if i were to travel by mtr, its very very far.


but then again, there's no need to go to town everyday. i get my groceries and shopping fix from the nearby malls which is a 10 minutes stroll away. our place is located along the ma on shan promenade facing the tolo harbor. unfortunately, we do not get a full frontal view of the harbor. we only see it from a diagonal angle. the promenade's really nice long stretch of walkway - good for strolling , cycling but i only 'used' it twice in my months of stay there. just too lazy. luckily, The Husband is a bit more hardworking - he jogs along the promenade occassionally.

1 comment:

Kayie said...

What was the Chinaman doing at the promendade?