24 September 2010

key pouches - new design

crafted these sometime back but only gotten around to posting them today. i digress abit first - I should be updating my blog with more of my crafts more often but i get lazy at the thought of having to take pictures and then loading them online.
now, back to key pouches. the reason for these key pouches cuz i think there's not enough variety out there. I have only seen plain leather key pouches in manly brown, black colors or cheap transparent plastic ones. have not seen much or any fabric/handmade key pouches till date except in craft books. although i dont use one, i tot there may be a demand for pretty handmade key pouches. here's my 2 prototypes - one with bias tape for keys & a pocket for cards (that the pinky one) and another just for keys only and smaller in size.
As usual, asked my family & frens to vote for the prettier size/format and the pink one came out tops. So, I will make key pouches using this style! :D Please do buy one or two or many from the shoppe or @ Ms G's upcoming fair @ Thomson Plaza! :D

No comments: