12 October 2009

tyre shops for me

tyre went korea recently for work and found time to do some shopping for me. since its unlikely i will go korea with him in the near , middle , long future to buy my own korea stuffs (as he has expressed no desire to go there for vacations since he associates korea with work), i had to settle for stuffs which he will buy on my behalf? so i set out a shopping list for him - dresses and kawaii stuffs... not that tough right?

here's what he got for me

4 dresses , out of which i only took picture for 2. i wore the 3rd one the very next day to mr vong's birthday lunch @ riders cafe. as the the 4th one, its in green and brown checkered which is really not my style.. so.. he got 3 out of 4 choices .. goodies! :D

kawaii stationery! the hot dog note pad's special cuz its really longggg but i really like the bus one the best.

flip open the bus.... its sticky notepad! one of the design writes "gorgeous" .that's what tyre thinks of me :DDD hahaha darn thick skinned.. :D


3 comments:

Jellbell from Hell said...

wow...tyre is so sweet. but the purple dress looks like silky pyjamas?!?

Kayie said...

Wohohohoho, they love silky stuff remember?

onebowl said...

ooo.. kayie. tat's very suggestive eh.. :P