25 February 2009

book indulgence

managed to pop by bras basah complex today before my facial to shop for books. headed straight to the corner second hand shop on the first floor next to the library to scour for bargains and here's wat i got
food magazines. they are so delicious looking i cant resist not buying them. only $2 per magazine
books by danielle steel. i love to read them where i was younger and these covers are so vintage looking so i bought them even tho they are yellowed and aged. only $1 each!

4 comments:

Kayie said...

Hey, 1 for 1 exchange. 1 fiction book for 1 8-days.

onebowl said...

onz la! i can also trade trashy magazines with you.

weihua said...

miss tai tai you so good can go facial and shopping.

Mamabliss said...

Hello, I stumble upon your blog and found that you've got really cool and interesting handmades... I'd like to invite you to join my giveaway that I am hosting in my blog. Hope to see you there... here's the link http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com :)