11 August 2008

my fab bags!

spent many late nites for the past week doing these 2 pretty bags (from the book that eming sent!) ! and had so much fun doing it!
this ducky bag has a special shape almost like a fan with an oval bottom.
it can even stand on its own without toppling - its quite sturdy!
and this bag's fresh out from the 'oven' - i just completed it an hour ago :D love it as much! but cant decide whether to accessorize it with a flower or to keep it plain so i m posting 2 variations :D

and without flower

and the interior of the bag - with pretty rocking horses prints
i am going to do another new design later tonite! :D

4 comments:

Kayie said...

so is this new bag for me? I want it with the flower pls, thanks! I'll pick up from your place myself :)

Ciyou said...

i have the horse pattern at spore from my last visit. Nice fabric

Is the white bag with horse linning pattern from the previous book that u introduce?

onebowl said...

hi ciyou, yes, the pattern for the white bag's from the book i recommend! :D just finished another bag from that book again :D

Unknown said...

YoYo.. the bag with flower is nicer =)