15 February 2008

presents from hong kong on v-day

tyre and me went to welcome kay home from her hong kong trip. we heard that it was freezing cold there and she did not bring enuff clothes. we also heard that on some days, she wore her pretty brown heels with blue striped socks to offices too. we also heard that she got presents for ME!!!! :D

she got me a small box of kawaii hello kitty plasters

and she bought on behalf of tyre a kate spade bag for me!!!!!! yay!!!!! v-day gift from tyre to me bought in HK!! aint it prettiiiiiii??? love the shape, the size and color! :D thanks kay for choosing a nice one and buying it, and thanks tyre for the surprise!!! :D

2 comments:

YH said...

waaaaaahhhhh! so nice! tyre is sooo nice!!!!
very english-preppy looking! i've never got a v-day pressie from kk ever!!

Kayie said...

eh, need to tell the whole world I wore mismatched socks to work??