24 January 2008

Toast & Toilet

bought these on etsy.com from another power seller. i could actually do these myself - i have ready materials but just wanted to get a sense of how sellers price their products... now, i wonder... how do i become a power seller. still finding out ways to draw customers to my etsy shop. for me, selling on esty is more about the fun factor and knowing that my crafts are liked by pple (hmm... i think i may have written this in one of the blog entries before). Anyway, see picture below for the items i bought for US$20 (including postage). no more buying of craft items on etsy for me.
ms lak just intro me to the world of vintage stuffs on etsy - there are some bags and dresses that i am eyeing :D will buy themm as soon as my paypal account fills up with money again. can more ppl buy from my etsy shop? :D :D

4 comments:

kayie said...

This is not nice lor.. u ok or not?

Jellbell from Hell said...

This Ms Lak is such a bad influence lor...tsk tsk!

Ciyou said...

i like the toilet rolls ~~

Ciyou said...

i like the toilet rolls ~~