13 November 2007

my first mail swap

yesterday was a good day - 2 good things

first - came home to find a mail waiting for me! i have joined some of the swaps listed on http://www.swap-bot.com/ . it similar to pen-pal system where people from around the world send each other small little presents according to a certain theme. have signed up for a few and i got the first one ! signed up for "international sticker swap" and this came from jennifer of massachusetts. hers was the first to reach me. there should be another 2 more. just cant wait...

second - my parents and older brother came back from Shanghai finally. they were away for a week plus and was missing them at home. it was pretty quiet without them around. and they brought back my favorite hairy crab! its in season now! yummy yummy.

No comments: